08 septiembre 2006

CANCIONES QUE NO ME PUEDO SACAR DE LA CABEZA

"Somebody" Depeche Mode I want somebody to share Share the rest of my life Share my innermost thoughts Know my intimate details Someone who´ll stand by my side And give me support And in return She´ll get my support She will listen to me When I want to speak About the world we live in And life in general Though my views may be wrong They may even be perverted She´ll hear me out And won´t easily be converted To my way of thinking In fact she´ll often disagree But at the end of it all She will understand me I want somebody who cares For me passionately With every thought and With every breath Someone who´ll help me see things In a different light All the things I detest I will almost like I don´t want to be tied To anyone´s strings I´m carefully trying to steer clear of those things But when I´m asleep I want somebody Who will put their arms around me And kiss me tenderly Though things like this Make me sick In a case like this I´ll get away with it

No hay comentarios.: